I am a professional research consultant and writer who (1) applies educational technologies and social media to ethical, sustainable, and healthy food initiatives; (2) strategizes how to make health and food products/services (with emphasis on organic, vegan, and vegetarian foods) appealing to a more diverse consumer base (i.e. under-represented racial minorities and toddlers) and; (3) teaches individuals and organizations how to incorporate critical race frameworks to their projects. My CV is located here: CV of A. Breeze Harper.
- Helping people who want to incorporate critical race and critical whiteness frameworks into their research projects, such as final papers, books, documentaries, and dissertations.
- Lecturing at institutions and organizations about food, race, feminism, and/or veganism.
- Webinars. I offer webinar courses for groups as well as individuals.
- August 18, 2012: “What do you mean my vegan chocolate may not be ‘cruelty-free’?”
- August 25, 2012: “Black women’s hair CAN grow: Food and Herbs to grow you hair”
- I am also available, via video conferencing (Skype, Google, or Facetime), for consulting about transitioning into a vegan diet. I also can help you achieve a vegan pregnancy as well as raise your baby and children vegan.
Please write me at sistahvegan (at) gmail (dot) com to inquire about services and rates.